Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hmmmmm . . . .

Well here it is early Saturday morning.  I'm sitting at work with nothing to do and my mind is wandering.  The last couple of weeks have brought about a few things that I need to be thinking about. 

First of all one of my ex's moved back to Missouri.  I haven't seen him in over six years, but ever since I found out that he was coming back I find myself thinking about him alot.  We had talked about meeting up after he got back and seeing if there was something there between us still.  Actually, he made the comment that if he fell head over heels for me again I would have to go with him if he ever decided to move away.  I have to say that I'm really wanting to see this person again.  I kinda  . . . well I totally chickened out the first time when I realized that I was falling for him and was afraid of getting hurt.  I have been telling myself that this time I would do better by him since "the icky love stuff" no longer scares me.  

Of course now I am a mix of being confused and not surprised.  I just recently chatted with him online and now that he is back, he ignored every comment I made about us getting together or my wanting to see him.  And of course the voice in the back of my head is saying "Tsk tsk tsk, typical Tim.  Scare them away before you get a chance why don't you.  Just like you always do."


Then there is my trial week at a friend's house.

  A very good friend and I had discussed the possibility of my moving in with him way back in winter.  We kinda had a falling out back in spring, which of course was totally my fault because I had a huge crush on him and finally realized that he wasn't interested when he started seeing someone.  Well obviously since then my sanity returned and the friendship was not lost.  There was no talk of my moving in after that.  It's kinda funny actually because not too long ago I made comment on those discussions and he didn't really remember them.  Then out of the blue he wants to give it a try and asked me to come live with him for a week as a trial to see how we get along in the same roof.  He's also changed his offer from the second floor bedrooms to the other master suite that is on the top floor of the house.  It's actually the room that the picture of me on here was taken in.  And, if you know me from other sites online,  all of my little artsy pics I have were taken in there as well.  This room is massive and so is it's bathroom.  So Sunday evening I will be going there to stay for a week.  I like where I live now,  but this would be so much closer to work and what few friends I have in this area.  It's just outside of downtown and a very beautiful place.  Not to mention that I am so in love with his dogs and I would get to see and play with them everyday.  And of  course I've been joking with friends about how if I lived in the city I might actually get laid.  LOL

Work is it's usual turmoil, but I'm used to it.  Just waiting to see who is gonna quit or get fired next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment